Cottage of De Heeren van Tuil
Are you looking to enjoy your stay at De Heeren van Tuil and the beauty of the Betuwe for longer? Then why not book a stay in the cottage for three nights or more? This charming little house in the grounds has its own kitchen, luxury bathroom and its own terrace. The cottage has two bedrooms and is suitable for a maximum of four guests. It is ideal for an enjoyable long weekend with your partner or just with your family or a small group of friends. Just take time to recharge and enjoy each other’s company.
Old flood barn
The cottage used to be a flood barn where cattle could shelter from the high tides. A rowing boat was hung in the roof and could be used by the inhabitants of De Lindenhof to get themselves to safety if the river Waal flooded. De Heeren had the barn rebuilt completely in style. Now this characterful cottage with thatched roof is available for a long weekend, a midweek stay or longer.
A stylish retreat
The cottage has the same luxury feel as the Bed & Breakfast, the most comfortable beds in The Netherlands made with the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen. You can lie in bed and hear the birds sing in the orchard. The cottage is also ideal if you are looking for extra privacy. During your stay, you can use the Hot Spring Spa in the haybarn. Are you looking for some extra pampering? You can…just ask De Heeren what the options are, e.g. a fully stocked fridge on arrival or a basket with fresh bread every morning.
- Private entrance
- Living room with high ceiling and mezzanine
- Tastefully furnished
- Bedroom on the ground floor
- Bedroom on the first floor
- King-size box spring (180cm x 200cm)
- Real down duvets (downstairs double duvet, upstairs 2 separate duvets)
- (hypoallergenic duvet available on request)
- Beautiful Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Ciré-concrete bathroom on the ground floor
- Exhilarating rain shower
- Exclusive toiletries by Dharmazone
- Private garden
- Private terrace with BBQ
- Fully equipped pantry kitchen with good fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, complete set of pans, crockery and cutlery
- Nespresso coffee maker (capsules available from De Heeren)
- Tall windows in the old stable doors
- Open stairs to the second bedroom in the mezzanine
- Black-out curtains
- Well-insulated house with heating pump
- Vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron
- Television with large selection of channels
- Free use of the Hot Spring Spa
- Includes final clean
Sleep in the quiet and peaceful surroundings of the countryside. Listen to the birds singing in the orchard. Forget the stresses of the day and escape in one of three unique rooms.