Tip: to really recharge your batteries we recommend a stay of at least two nights and it works out cheaper as well.
A superb breakfast is always included with your stay at De Heeren van Tuil.
- 1 person, 1 night: from € 120,-
- 2 persons, 1 night: from € 130,-
- € 25,- discount on the second and following nights
- Excluding € 1,05 p.p.p.n. tourist tax.
Don’t forget to inform us in advance about any dietary wishes or allergies.
As soon as you receive our confirmation email your booking is guaranteed. You pay on arrival. It is possible to pay by debit card.
Time of arrival
For an unforgettable reception De Heeren van Tuil would like to know your estimated time of arrival in advance. You will receive the key to the private entrance of the B&B on checking in.
- Check in: between 14:00 and 20:00
- Check out: before 12:00
A tasty treat
Nothing beats ending the day with a bite to eat and a drink. When you book your room why not order in advance one of our special cheese and cold meat platters? Enjoy the treat either in the lounge or in the privacy of your room accompanied by a delicious glass of wine or champagne chosen from the selection available in the lounge.
Behind the farmhouse is the renovated hay barn. Protected from the elements you can ‘bubble away’ in the open air in both summer and winter. Re-energise with a glass of bubbly. Book the arrangement for two for an hour, including the use of two soft bathrobes and a bottle of Betuwe pear cider.
Charging your electric car & bike
De Heeren van Tuil have a charging point for electric cars and bikes. For a suitable fee your car can be fully recharged. Just like you!
- B&B with private entrance
- Real down duvet (hypoallergenic duvet available on request)
- Beautiful Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Exhilarating rain shower
- Separate toilet
- Exclusive toiletries by Dharmazone
- Two comfortable chairs
- Nespresso coffee maker with generous supply of capsules
- Superb breakfast
- Charging point for electric cars and bikes
- Meeting facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Reviews of our guests